Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dutch Sisters Spring Surprise Swap 2010 CLOSED

This swap is closed




If you are longing for spring
If you want to have that spring feeling
If you want to be lovely surprised
And receive new fabric
You do not want shipping costs being to high….
This is the swap for you!

What do you have to do?
Find your two most beautiful spring fabrics and
cut of a fat quarter from each fabric. see this link
Then you make a lovely spring gift.
You can sew, knit, crochet, felt, embroider it!
It can be a anything as long as it is very pretty!
A little bird, a heart, a little doll, a small mini quilt, a house etc..
Wrap it up all pretty, and write a nice note to send with it because...
we believe notes make things extra nice!

Please,
make your gift so very special you almost want to keep it yourself!
The lovely gift and fabric has to fit and be send
in a large envelope.
This is it, nothing more nothing less!
Parcels must be sent on or before 21st March !

Who can join?
Everyone can join (with are without a blog).
Because this is an international swap
you have to be prepared to ship overseas.

You can sign up by;
Leaving a comment on either Corry’s or Heleen’s swap post,
be sure to include your email address if you are a no-reply/ anonymous commenter.
Then you mail your e-mail address, real name and home mail address
and also your blog address, if you have one to dutchsisters@live.nl

The sign up will close on January 31, 11.59 p.m. (CET time).

We will match up and send out partner information the following week.
Once you receive your partner's details you can send her an email
to say hello and introduce yourself.

Please send an email to dutchsisters@live.nl and your partner
to confirm that you’ve sent your parcel.


Once you received your ‘spring surprises’ could you please blog about them
(if possible) to publicly thank your partner.
If your partner doesn’t have a blog
you can post and show your own makings on your blog
so we all can see your wonderful spring surprises.

If you have a blog feel free to add this swap button in your sidebar
Thank you!


Don't hasitate any longer and join us!

Groetjes

33 comments:

Wendy said...

Please sign me up. I am sending you an email with all the info.

Maxine said...

Please count me in!

Unknown said...

hands in the air - me me me! I'm in - I'm hoping it might bring Spring on early too!!!!

Woo Gilchrist said...

Hi, I have just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading it and looking at the lovely pictures too.

Anonymous said...

Ik doe graag mee met de lente swap gr.Hedwig

Cerejeira said...

Please sign me up.

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oooh how exciting! Yes please, count me in.

Michaja said...

I join!! Email with me send now with my details. Sounds like a very nice swap!

syko kajsa said...

Count me in, please! I want to sew Spring too!!

Heidi said...

Ik doe mee, ben al aan het brainstormen.............

XO Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hi Heleen, please sign me up for the "spring surprise swap", sounds fantastic. I am also sending my details to your email address. Thankyou. xo

Dinky Daisy said...

I would love to take part in this swap, please count me in :-)

Barrie Hamby said...

I am so ready for SPRING! I want too play too :)
xo Berrie

Mary Ann said...

I'd like to join, too, Heleen!!
This sounds like fun!!!
With all this cold weather, it'll be great to "Think Spring"!!
Cheers!
Mary Ann

Unknown said...

I'm in

Sandy McClay said...

Heleen,
This sounds wonderful, and I have some time to think of something really fun! Please count me in!

Myriam said...

Ik doe mee. Heb nog nooit een swap gedaan. Spannend!!!!

Laura Argelati said...

Salut je suis Laura et je suis italienne... sur mon blog j'ai ecris un article où est cité aussi ton blog!

http://chebirba.blogspot.com/2010/01/creative-blogs-from-australia.html

steph said...

I would like to join in the swap!

LiLi M. said...

Ik schreef al bij je zus dat ik vind dat jullie er een leuke swap van hebben gemaakt. Ik heb er even over nagedacht, maar ik doe toch maar niet mee. Ik heb nog zoveel dingen op mijn programma staan, daarom had ik ook al besloten dit jaar minder swaps te doen. Ook voel ik mij te onzeker als het gaat om iets naaien, papier is meer mijn ding, maar ik wil jullie heel veel plezier wensen, ben al benieuwd naar resultaten op jullie blogs!

Roos said...

Ik heb nog nooit meegedaan met een swap, en moest eerst opzoeken wat het zo'n beetje inhoud.
En....het lijkt mij reuze leuk om mee te doen, ik stuur mijn email adres naar je toe, groetjes Roos

ricebabies said...

I am in. I will send my email over now.

Rosário said...

Please sign me up. I'm sending the info by email. Thank you!

RosaMaría said...

lovely idea! Please count me in!

Valentina said...

Hi Heleen and Corry, I have seen the numbers growing and I finally couldn't resist! :)
It's kinda like Spring, it hesitates, but when It comes it's there!
I admire both your work so very much and it would be an honour to participate!
Thank you for the opportunity
Groetjes uit Cyprus,
Valentina

Sofia Amaral M. said...

Please sign me up.I'm portuguese i have difficultis wrinting Inglish but i can understand. Any doubth my son helps me. My blog is:
http://pontosemno-sofia
.blogspot.com and my e-mail is fevereiro5@hotmail.com
Loved your work and your blog
congratulations!!
Sofia

wilmi said...

Hee, leuk een swap!
mag ik meedoen?
ik stuur mijn adres
gaaf die post met arme beer!

Hello Hoop said...

Sounds exciting! Please, count me in. Can't wait for Spring.

Knofje said...

Klinkt leuk.. en ik denk dat ik er gewoon tijd voor maak!
Ik doe mee!

Annemieke said...

Hoi Heleen,

Ik zou graag mee doen met de 'Spring swap'. Het is voor mij de eerste keer dus wel spannend!Ik zal de details mailen. Gr. Annemieke

María Julia said...

Oh! I was out of internet for a mounth, and today I read about your nice swap. I hope I can will be part of your next swap!!!
I enjoy reading your and your sister blogs!

Julia

Poppyprint said...

Darn! I'm 2 days late...this is the story of my swap life! If you have an odd number and need another swapper, I'd love to join in! Let me know and I will send my details immediately. xo

Sofia Amaral M. said...

Já coloquei a etiqueta no meu blogue como participante no Swap:))) Se fui precipitada é só avisar para corrigir o meu erro.